Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun Chalkboard Wall Decor

When I first saw this, I couldn't believe how cute it was. Then, when I saw the list of supplies needed to make your own, I liked it even more!!!! I can't believe she made this!!!! This would be so cute in so many areas of a home. For the full tutorial, head on over to Addicted 2 Decorating. So Chic........I love it!


Here's the supply list. She said it cost approximately $35

Materials:

1.  Two pieces of 1" x 3" lumber, 39" long each,
2.  Two pieces of 1" x 3" lumber, 24" long each,
3.  Two pieces lattice, 39" long each,
4.  One piece of 1/2" MDF or plywood, approx. 8" x 34",
5.  Wood glue,
6.  Chalkboard paint,
7.  Spray primer,
8.  White paint,
9.  Screw hooks,
10. 4-foot section of small black chain,
11. Two staircase spindles,
12. One piece of 1/2" MDF, cut to 24" x 29".

No comments:

Post a Comment